2023-2026 Transportation Improvement Program (TIP)
The Sioux Falls MPO is currently developing the 2023-2026 Transportation Improvement Program (TIP). The TIP represents a prioritized program of multi-modal, fiscally constrained, transportation improvement projects in the Sioux Falls MPA. The TIP is developed jointly by the South Dakota Department of Transportation (SDDOT), the local participating units of government, agencies, and the committees of the Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO).
The following schedule outlines opportunities for public participation in the development of the 2023-2026 TIP:
- June 21, 2022, 3:00 pm: SDDOT presenting the Tentative 2023-2026 Statewide Transportation Improvement Program (STIP) for the SECOG region (Clay, Lincoln, McCook, Minnehaha, Turner, and Union counties) at SECOG, 500 N Western Ave, Sioux Falls and via Zoom video conference
- July 13-14, 2022, Presentation of the first draft 2023-2026 TIP to the MPO Committees at the committees' open public meetings
- July 15-29, 2022: 14-day comment period for the first draft of the 2023-2026 TIP
- July 13, 2022, 7:00 pm, Highland Conference Center, 2000 Highland Way, Mitchell: Public meeting for the 2023-2026 STIP hosted by SDDOT [SDDOT will also provide a virtual option to participate]
- August 10-11, 2022, Presentation of the final draft 2023-2026 TIP to the MPO Committees at the committees' open public meetings
To submit written comments or request additional information regarding the 2023-2026 TIP, please email Jim Feeney at email@example.com.