2020-2023 Transportation Improvement Program (TIP)
The Sioux Falls MPO is currently developing the 2020-2023 Transportation Improvement Program (TIP). The TIP represents a prioritized program of multi-modal, fiscally constrained, transportation improvement projects in the Sioux Falls MPA. The TIP is developed jointly by the South Dakota Department of Transportation (SDDOT), the local participating units of government, agencies, and the committees of the Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO).
The following schedule outlines opportunities for public participation in the development of the 2020-2023 TIP:
- June 25, 2019, 3:00 pm, SECOG Board Room: Preliminary meeting for the 2020-2023 Statewide Transportation Improvement Program (STIP) hosted by SDDOT
- By July 5, 2019: First draft of the 2020-2023 TIP posted
- July 10, 2019, 7:00 pm, Highland Conference Center, Mitchell: Public meeting for the 2020-2023 STIP hosted by SDDOT
- July 11, 2019, 2:00 pm, MPO Technical Advisory Committee meeting – SECOG Board Room: Public hearing for the first draft of the 2020-2023 TIP
- July 11-26, 2019: Comment period for the first draft of the 2020-2023 TIP
- July 18, 2019, 2:30 pm: Public meeting via webinar for the 2020-2023 STIP hosted by SDDOT, with an in-person meeting option at SDDOT Sioux Falls Area Office, 5316 W 60th St N.
- By August 2, 2019: Final draft of the 2020-2023 TIP posted
- August 8, 2019, 2:00 pm, MPO Technical Advisory Committee meeting – SECOG Board Room: Public hearing for the final draft of the 2020-2023 TIP
To submit written comments or request additional information regarding the 2020-2023 TIP, please email Jim Feeney at firstname.lastname@example.org.