2019-2022 Transportation Improvement Program (TIP)
The Sioux Falls MPO is currently developing the 2019-2022 Transportation Improvement Program (TIP). The TIP represents a prioritized program of multi-modal, fiscally constrained, transportation improvement projects in the Sioux Falls MPA. The TIP is developed jointly by the South Dakota Department of Transportation (SDDOT), the local participating units of government, agencies, and the committees of the Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO).
The following schedule outlines opportunities for public participation in the development of the 2019-2022 TIP:
- June 26, 2018, 3:00 pm, SECOG Board Room: Preliminary meeting for the 2019-2022 Statewide Transportation Improvement Program (STIP) hosted by SDDOT
- By July 6, 2018: First draft of the 2019-2022 TIP posted
- July 11, 2018, 7:00 pm, Sioux Falls Ramada Inn: Public meeting for the 2019-2022 STIP hosted by SDDOT
- July 12, 2018, 2:00 pm, MPO Technical Advisory Committee meeting – SECOG Board Room: Public hearing for the first draft of the 2019-2022 TIP
- July 12-25, 2018: Comment period for the first draft of the 2019-2022 TIP
- July 19, 2018, 2:30 pm: Public meeting via webinar for the 2019-2022 STIP hosted by SDDOT, with an in-person meeting option at SDDOT Sioux Falls Area Office, 5316 W 60th St N.
- By August 2, 2018: Final draft of the 2019-2022 TIP posted
- August 9, 2018, 2:00 pm, MPO Technical Advisory Committee meeting – SECOG Board Room: Public hearing for the final draft of the 2019-2022 TIP
To submit written comments or request additional information regarding the 2019-2022 TIP, please email Jim Feeney at email@example.com.