2018-2021 Transportation Improvement Program (TIP)
The Sioux Falls MPO is currently developing the 2018-2021 Transportation Improvement Program (TIP). The TIP represents a prioritized program of multi-modal, fiscally constrained, transportation improvement projects in the Sioux Falls MPA. The TIP is developed jointly by the South Dakota Department of Transportation (SDDOT), the local participating units of government, agencies, and the committees of the Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO).
The following schedule outlines opportunities for public participation in the development of the 2018-2021 TIP:
- June 27, 2017, 3:00 pm, SECOG Board Room: Preliminary meeting for the 2018-2021 Statewide Transportation Improvement Program (STIP) hosted by SDDOT
- By July 6, 2017: First draft of the 2018-2021 TIP posted
- July 12, 2017, 7:00 pm, Mitchell Ramada Inn: Public meeting for the 2018-2021 STIP hosted by SDDOT
- July 13, 2017, 2:00 pm, SECOG Board Room: Public hearing for the first draft of the 2018-2021 TIP
- July 13-27, 2017: Comment period for the first draft of the 2018-2021 TIP
- July 20, 2017, 2:30 pm: Public meeting via webinar for the 2018-2021 STIP hosted by SDDOT, with an in-person meeting option at SDDOT Sioux Falls Area Office, 5316 W 60th St N. A recording of the webinar is now available at https://youtu.be/-bU53wCyjR8.
- By August 3, 2017: Final draft of the 2018-2021 TIP posted
- August 10, 2017, 2:00 pm, SECOG Board Room: Public hearing for the final draft of the 2018-2021 TIP
To submit written comments or request additional information regarding the 2018-2021 TIP, please email Amber at email@example.com.